Fotos: Thomas Lieser
League Structure coming for the Season 2015/16 onwards
(September to June)
The new ARC model will be discussed and the committee members will be voted.
We thank Norman Franges and Martin Kühr for their highly valuable and committed work for the league committee during the past season. Without them it would not have been possible to make progress. They both have decided not to stand for election again.
The full proposal can be found below.
Naming & Structure
The common Played Austria - Slovenian League named
“ALPINE RUGBY COMPETITION“ (ARC)
It consists of the following three divisions:
1. Division: ALPINE PREMIERSHIP
2. Division: ALPINE CHAMPIONSHIP
3. Division (splitted): ALPINE REGIONAL LEAGUE/DEVELOPMENT
The season is divided into three (four Premiership only) parts:
1. the Qualification round to be played in autumn,
2. the Mid season to be played in early spring (Premiership only),
3. the Final round (Play-offs) played in mid spring.
4. a 7's Series played at the end (May – June).